White Corset Dough
White Corset Dough
☆ Made in South Korea
The mask is made up of some unusual ingredients that are linked to potential benefits for uplifting and softening the skin:
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract: This extract might have unique properties that could contribute to skin firmness and softness.
- Raspberry Ketone: Raspberry ketone might have potential antioxidant and skin-benefiting effects.
- Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate Extract): Pomegranate extract contains antioxidants that could aid in maintaining skin health.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract: Safflower flower extract might have potential antioxidant properties.
- Indigofera Tinctoria Extract: This extract might have potential skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract: This extract might have potential antioxidant and skin-benefiting properties.
- Coptis Chinensis Root Extract: Coptis root extract might have potential skin-soothing and antioxidant effects.
- Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract: Garlic bulb extract could potentially have antibacterial and skin-soothing properties.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng root extract might have potential antioxidant and skin-firming effects.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract: Rice extract could potentially have skin-soothing and brightening properties.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract: Sesame seed extract might have potential antioxidant properties.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Titanium Dioxide
- Benzyl Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Xanthan Gum
- PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Raspberry Ketone
- Disodium EDTA
- Punica Granatum Extract
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract
- Indigofera Tinctoria Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
- Coptis Chinensis Root Extract
- Allium Sativum(Galic) Bulb Extract
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Oryza Sativa(Rice) Extract
- Sesamum Indicum(Sesame) Seed Extract
How to Use
How to Use
- After washing your face (for better results, use Detox Gel), apply the mask emulsion in the following order: chin, lymph nodes, neck, cheeks, nose, and forehead. Spread it over your entire face, excluding the areas around your eyes and mouth. Allow it to dry and then gently remove from top to bottom.
- Note: If a mask is encountered that is difficult to remove, please gently wipe it off with a warm towel or rinse it off with lukewarm water.
The results are excellent I took away 1 star for a couple reason.
1) Very hard to apply or squeeze out of the container. No applicator to apply it on face . The cream is doughy. pasty so you have to literally use your fingers to press and apply.
2) Directions are confusing. On the website video instructions on application are different from what is printed on the package
Used it 2 times. The results are great . face and neck Eyes are fully lifted , skin is soft too. Removed some hyperpigmentation from face too.